Balance in the Boardroom: Mirbeau Inn & Spa’s New Corporate Wellness Program Keeps Groups Relaxed, Refreshed and Ready for BusinessJuly 21, 2014 – 11:47 am
SKANEATELES, N.Y. – July 21, 2014 –Mirbeau Inn & Spa has unveiled a new Corporate Wellness Program designed to power up and bring balance to board meetings at the award-winning Finger Lakes retreat. The program includes nutritious meals and breaks that provide brain fuel for a well-focused meeting, plus, an abundant variety of add-on activities designed to stimulate both the mind and body.
Mirbeau’s Corporate Wellness Meeting Package starts with a European Continental Breakfast featuring fresh juice and fruits, house-made bran muffins, “power up” chia & nut bars, and granola with yogurt. A hydration station including fruit & green smoothies, spa-infused water, coffee and tea are offered at Mid-Morning Break, followed by a Lunch Buffet of assorted healthy wraps, vegan soup du jour, raw vegetable crudité with hummus, garden greens, and chocolate-covered strawberries and bananas for dessert. An Artisan cheese, fruit & nut board offer an energizing Mid-Afternoon Break. The program is priced at $89 per person, including tax and service charge. There is a 10-person minimum and room rental fee is additional.
Add-on options introduce meeting-goers to the best of Mirbeau’s award-winning spa and culinary offerings through a variety of activities ideal for individual relaxation, group recreation and team-building. Available a la carte for an additional fee, they include:
· “Relaxing” Stress Break (50 minutes): A choice of chair, head and scalp, or “Blackberry” hand massage conducted by one of Mirbeau’s professional massage therapists. $ $10 per person.
· Private Fitness Class (1 hour): Groups can schedule a private yoga, Pilates, or meditation class. Relaxation techniques and aromatherapy sessions are also available. Starting at $ $15 per person.
· “Awaken” Stretch Break (10-15 minutes): A fitness instructor-led group stretch to jumpstart meetings. $ $5 per person.
· Outdoor Adventures (1 hour): Groups can explore the beauty of the Finger Lakes region through guided nature walks and lake activities. Options include paddle boarding, kayaking, ropes course, golf, fishing, and wine trails. Starting at $15 per person.
· Cooking Class (1 hour): Great for interactive team-building, this session includes cooking instruction and/or a competition led by the Mirbeau culinary team. Starting at $45 per person.
· Wine Seminar (1 hour): Groups learn about wine and enjoy a wine and cheese sampling prepared by Mirbeau’s sommelier. $35 per person.
· Wellness Talks (1 hour): A variety of wellness topics can be covered in this customized group discussion. Starting at $10 per person.
Mirbeau Inn & Spa’s Impressionist-inspired garden and grounds provide an serene atmosphere & inspiring backdrop for corporate meetings, , executive retreats and strategic planning sessions. The resort offers flexible indoor & outdoor meeting space and state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment for groups of up to 60 people.
Mirbeau’s professional and knowledgeable conference staff ensures a seamless planning process, anticipating the needs of the group, coordination of activities, and assisting in off-property arrangements.
For more information and reservations please contact Group Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (315) 217-4137.
About Mirbeau Inn & Spa
The 34-room Mirbeau Inn & Spa is an intimate, year-round retreat for rejuvenation and romance, offering gracious hospitality, award-winning cuisine, and world-class spa treatments in the heart of New York’s Finger Lakes wine region. Steeped in elegant French country style, Mirbeau is tucked into 10 acres of Monet-inspired gardens, surrounded by spruce forests, rolling hills, crystal clear lakes and more than 100 wineries. Mirbeau Inn & Spa is the only Forbes Four-Star Award winner for hotel, spa and restaurant in New York State, and an AAA Four-Diamond winner. It is also distinguished by the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence, Top Ten Spas in the World in the categories of romance, boutique, yoga and cuisine in Spa Finder’s Annual Readers’ Choice Awards, Top Five Spas for Couples in the World in back-to-back years of Spa Magazine’s Silver Sage Readers’ Choice Favorites, has been awarded a spot on Condé Nast Traveler’s Top 30 Small Resorts in the US for three years in a row and won a 2011 SpAWARD for Most Romantic Spa. For more information visit www.mirbeau.com/skaneateles.
# # #
CONTACT: Shara Seigel / Katherine Van Ness
Middleton & Gendron, Inc.
(212) 284-9938 / (212) 284-9937