Trump International Hotel & Tower® New York Expands Trump® Kids
With Four New Fitness Programs
NEW YORK – Feb. 18, 2010 – Trump International Hotel & Tower® New York, the flagship property of the Trump® Hotel Collection, has introduced four distinct fitness sessions geared specifically to kids. Part of Trump® Kids, the signature program that extends the hotel’s services and amenities to its younger guests, these sessions combine experienced personal trainers and exercise physiologists with the property’s state-of-the-art fitness center and indoor pool to bring specially tailored programs to children as young as six.
“We are pleased to debut our new kids’ fitness curriculum at a time when the health of this country’s children has moved to the forefront with First Lady Michelle Obama’s ‘Let’s Move’ campaign,” commented Trump International Hotel & Tower New York’s own First Lady, General Manager Suzie Mills. “We deliver Five-Star service to every guest, no matter his or her age, and these additions provide an invigorating and enriching dimension to the existing Trump Kids program.”
The four new options are:
- Pool Sports Blast – Everyone in the pool! Swimmers six years and older and at least 4 ½ feet tall can enjoy a variety of pool games with high-energy instructors for one hour devoted to fun.
- Wii Sports Package – Virtual reality can yield real results when a personal trainer shows how to get the most of out of gaming on the Nintendo® Wii™ in the comfort of the suite. Ages six and older. A 55-minute session is $90.
- Introduction to Boxing – Ding ding ding! Round one! An exercise physiologist will help children learn the essentials of safe technique, basic punches and footwork drills. For ages 13 and older. A 55-minute session is $90.
- Introduction to Fitness Training – Learn from an exercise physiologist who will help children understand the basics of fitness and how to use fitness equipment. For ages 13 and older. A 55-minute session is $90.
Each requires a 24-hour advance reservation and is subject to availability. One hourly fee covers all children in the party.
Additionally, the Trump Kids program at Trump International Hotel & Tower New York offers the following on an ongoing, complimentary basis:
- Children’s in-room dining menu
- Kiddie cocktail menu
- Kids’ robes and slippers (in select sizes)
- Trump Kids amenities
- Trump Kids business cards printed with each child’s name
- Trump Kids bath amenity
A further assortment of complimentary Trump® Baby Attaché™ amenities and services are available for tinier travelers with advance notice.
About Trump International Hotel & Tower New York
The majestic Trump International Hotel & Tower® New York, the only Forbes (formerly Mobil) Five-Star hotel with a Five-Star restaurant in New York, is an icon delivering the highest level of service, style and exclusivity. Soaring above Columbus Circle, the 52-story structure features 167 luxurious guest rooms and suites, complete with European-style kitchens, marble bathrooms, and spectacular views of Central Park and the Manhattan skyline. Amenities include a 6,000-square-foot spa and fitness center, in-room dining by Jean Georges, the personalized service of the Trump Attaché™, in-room computers, and much more. The hotel has been selected as one of Travel + Leisure’s “500 World’s Best Hotels,” and included in Condé Nast Traveler’s “Gold List” and Elite Traveler’s “Top Suites of New York City.” Trump International Hotel & Tower New York, a member of Leading Hotels of the World, is located at One Central Park West, New York, NY 10023. For more information, please call (888) 448-7867 or visit www.TrumpNewYorkHotel.com. Follow Trump Hotel Collection on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TrumpCollection.
- # # # -